- Nerve conduction studies, to show how well nerves are working
- Electromyography, to show how well the muscles respond to signals from nerves
- Electroencephalography (EEG), a test to measure brain activity (most often used to diagnose epilepsy)
- Evoked potential studies, which measure electrical activity in the brain in response to a stimulus
- Polysomnography, or a sleep study, which records brain activity and body functions during sleep
We found 3 neurophysiologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Young Song works as a neurophysiologist and neurologist. Her medical residency was performed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. David Teeple is a neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist in Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ. Dr. Teeple's average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Teeple accepts. Before performing his residency at Barrow Neurological Institute, Dr. Teeple attended Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons for medical school.
Dr. Dinesh Talwar practices pediatric neurology and neurophysiology in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Talwar's average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended All India Institute of Medical Sciences for medical school and subsequently trained at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for residency.