- Changes in eating or sleeping
- Decreased energy, fatigue
- Numbness or a lack of interest in life
- Feeling hopeless
- Recurrent, persistent thoughts
- Feeling unusually anxious, sad, angry, worried, or on edge
- An inability to care for one’s self or perform daily tasks
We found 21 mental health professionals near Berryville, AR.
Ms. Robyn Thurman practices family therapy and counseling. Areas of expertise for Ms. Thurman include acceptance and commitment therapy, person-centered therapy, and couples therapy.
Clinical interests: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, Consultation, Anger Management, Play ... (Read more)