- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis
We found 4 pain specialists near Opelika, AL.
Dr. Eric Robinson's specialties are anesthesiology and interventional pain medicine. He has received a 2.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Robinson is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Dr. Glenn Woods' areas of specialization are anesthesiology and interventional pain medicine; he sees patients in Opelika, AL. He attended medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. Dr. Woods is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Ankur Patel is a medical specialist in anesthesiology and pain medicine. Dr. Patel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. James Bridges specializes in anesthesiology and interventional pain medicine. Dr. Bridges graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.