We found 2 providers named 'Tak Kwan' nationally.
Dr. Tak Kwan's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He practices in New York, NY. He is an in-network provider for Amerigroup, Child Health Plus, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Dr. Kwan attended SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine for medical school. He speaks the following languages: Mandarin and Cantonese. He is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Kwan's office for an appointment.
Procedure Information for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Patient survival rate: ?99.6%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.4 times the average?
- Based on 650 patients (2009-2011)
Procedure Information for Non-Emergency Angioplasty
- Patient survival rate: ?100%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.6 times the average?
- Based on 648 patients (2009-2011)