We found 2 providers named 'Tak Kwan' nationally.
Dr. Tak Kwan works as a cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. Dr. Kwan is professionally affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He honors Amerigroup, Child Health Plus, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has an open panel. He obtained his medical school training at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Kwan is conversant in Mandarin and Cantonese.
Procedure Information for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Patient survival rate: ?99.6%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.4 times the average?
- Based on 650 patients (2009-2011)
Procedure Information for Non-Emergency Angioplasty
- Patient survival rate: ?100%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.6 times the average?
- Based on 648 patients (2009-2011)