We found 2 providers named 'Tak Kwan' nationally.
Dr. Tak Kwan is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Kwan is an in-network provider for Amerigroup, Child Health Plus, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Dr. Kwan attended medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He speaks Mandarin and Cantonese. He is professionally affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He is accepting new patients.
Procedure Information for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Patient survival rate: ?99.6%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.4 times the average?
- Based on 650 patients (2009-2011)
Procedure Information for Non-Emergency Angioplasty
- Patient survival rate: ?100%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.6 times the average?
- Based on 648 patients (2009-2011)