We found 2 providers named 'Tak Kwan' nationally.
Dr. Tak Kwan is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. Amerigroup, Child Health Plus, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kwan honors. Dr. Kwan's practice is open to new patients. After completing medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Dr. Kwan performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He speaks Mandarin and Cantonese.
Procedure Information for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Patient survival rate: ?99.6%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.4 times the average?
- Based on 650 patients (2009-2011)
Procedure Information for Non-Emergency Angioplasty
- Patient survival rate: ?100%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.6 times the average?
- Based on 648 patients (2009-2011)