We found 1 provider named 'Frank Tamburrino' nationally.
Dr. Frank Tamburrino is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Tamburrino studied medicine at Ross University School of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - South. Dr. Tamburrino's practice is open to new patients.
Procedure Information for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Patient survival rate: ?99.3%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.9 times the average?
- Based on 604 patients (2009-2011)
Procedure Information for Non-Emergency Angioplasty
- Patient survival rate: ?99.4%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 1.2 times the average?
- Based on 540 patients (2009-2011)