We found 1 provider named 'Frank Tamburrino' nationally.
Dr. Frank Tamburrino sees patients in Staten Island, NY. His medical specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. The average patient rating for Dr. Tamburrino is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Tamburrino honors Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Ross University School of Medicine. Dr. Tamburrino is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - South. He is open to new patients.
Procedure Information for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Patient survival rate: ?99.3%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.9 times the average?
- Based on 604 patients (2009-2011)
Procedure Information for Non-Emergency Angioplasty
- Patient survival rate: ?99.4%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 1.2 times the average?
- Based on 540 patients (2009-2011)