We found 1 provider named 'Frank Tamburrino' nationally.
Dr. Frank Tamburrino practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Tamburrino at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He graduated from Ross University School of Medicine. Dr. Tamburrino is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - South. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Procedure Information for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Patient survival rate: ?99.3%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.9 times the average?
- Based on 604 patients (2009-2011)
Procedure Information for Non-Emergency Angioplasty
- Patient survival rate: ?99.4%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 1.2 times the average?
- Based on 540 patients (2009-2011)