We found 1 provider named 'Frank Tamburrino' nationally.
Dr. Frank Tamburrino specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He studied medicine at Ross University School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Tamburrino average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Tamburrino is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Tamburrino is professionally affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - South. He is accepting new patients.
Procedure Information for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Patient survival rate: ?99.3%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.9 times the average?
- Based on 604 patients (2009-2011)
Procedure Information for Non-Emergency Angioplasty
- Patient survival rate: ?99.4%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 1.2 times the average?
- Based on 540 patients (2009-2011)