Indian Path Medical Center
Medicare's overall score: 42 (out of 100)
Do you represent Indian Path Medical Center? Claim your profile for free to add or update information.
- Awards and Distinctions:
- Top Performers on Key Quality Measures -- 2010
- Gold Plus Get With The Guidelines - Heart Failure -- 2012
- Comments: Add information
- Accreditation Organization
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Hospital Ownership
- Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Size of Facility
- Medium (300 beds)
Please note: Insurance information may change at any time, and the provider may accept your insurance plan even if it isn't listed below. Please contact the provider's office to confirm that your insurance is accepted.
- Insurance Accepted by Provider includes:
Indian Path Medical Center in Kingsport, TN is a short-term, acute care hospital that honors Medicaid and Medicare insurance. The hospital has limited affiliation with a medical school. Indian Path Medical Center is a Joint Commission (TJC) accredited facility. The hospital offers the following services: Obstetrics, Emergency Department, and Pharmacy. At Indian Path Medical Center, the most frequent procedures/conditions for Medicare patients are: Major Joint Replacement or Reattachment of Lower Extremity, Heart Failure and Shock, and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Based on Medicare survey data, Indian Path Medical Center is in the top-performing 50% for patients' overall satisfaction and quietness of rooms.
According to survey data, Indian Path Medical Center provides the following services.
Emergency Room (ER)
Adult Inpatient Psychiatry
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Substance Abuse Treatment (Alcohol/Drugs)
Postoperative Recovery Room
See how much hospitalizations cost for one of the following conditions or procedures:
Here is a sample of health care providers who work at Indian Path Medical Center. You can see a more extensive list and filter by specialty and other characteristics: Search now >
- Medicare Provider Charge Data: Outpatient (Jun 2014),
- The Joint Commission, page 1 (Sep 2013),
- The Joint Commission, page 2 (Jul 2014),
- Medicare Provider Charge Data: Inpatient (Jun 2014),
- Medicare Hospital Compare, page 1 (Jul 2014),
- Medicare Hospital Compare, page 2 (Apr 2014),
- CMS Providers of Service (Jul 2014)