Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
(Aurora Health Care Southern Lakes)
Medicare's overall score: 67 (out of 100)
Do you represent Aurora Lakeland Medical Center? Claim your profile for free to add or update information.
- Awards and Distinctions:
- Gold Plus Get With The Guidelines - Stroke -- 2013
- Silver Get With The Guidelines - Heart Failure -- 2012
- Cheers Award -- 2007
- Top Performers on Key Quality Measures -- 2011
- Comments: Add information
- Accreditation Organization
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Hospital Ownership
- Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Size of Facility
Please note: Insurance information may change at any time, and the provider may accept your insurance plan even if it isn't listed below. Please contact the provider's office to confirm that your insurance is accepted.
- Insurance Accepted by Provider includes:
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center in Elkhorn, WI is a short-term, acute care hospital that takes Medicaid and Medicare insurance. The hospital is not affiliated with a medical school. Obstetrics, Emergency Department, Trauma Center, and Pharmacy are among the services that Aurora Lakeland Medical Center provides. The hospital is a Joint Commission (TJC) accredited facility. For Medicare patients at Aurora Lakeland Medical Center, the most common procedures/conditions are: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Heart Failure and Shock, and Major Joint Replacement or Reattachment of Lower Extremity.
According to survey data, Aurora Lakeland Medical Center provides the following services.
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Emergency Room (ER)
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Shock Wave Lithotripsy
Postoperative Recovery Room
See how much hospitalizations cost for one of the following conditions or procedures:
Here is a sample of health care providers who work at Aurora Lakeland Medical Center. You can see a more extensive list and filter by specialty and other characteristics: Search now >
- The Joint Commission, page 1 (Sep 2013),
- The Joint Commission, page 2 (Jul 2013),
- Medicare Provider Charge Data: Outpatient (Jun 2014),
- Medicare Provider Charge Data: Inpatient (Jun 2014),
- Medicare Hospital Compare, page 1 (Oct 2013),
- Medicare Hospital Compare, page 2 (Apr 2014),
- CMS Providers of Service (Aug 2013)