We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze HMO near Rock Springs, WY.
Dr. Richard Shamo is a Rock Springs, WY physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is a graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Robert Flath's areas of specialization are periodontics (gum disease) and endodontics (root canal treatment); he sees patients in Rock Springs, WY. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Parley Feller's specialty is orthodontics (braces). Patients rated Dr. Feller highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Christopher Davidson is a general dentist in Rock Springs, WY. He has received a 2.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Davidson honors.
Dr. Weston Jones works as a pediatric dentist in Rock Springs, WY. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces