We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Simplicity near Cheyenne, WY.
Dr. Pei-Jai Ho's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Ho is professionally affiliated with VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System, the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH), and the University Physicians.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems
Dr. Michael Langiulli's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Langiulli attended medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Michael Higginbotham's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Higginbotham takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Duke University School of Medicine and The University of Melbourne Medical School.
Dr. Shayibu Harruna's medical specialty is interventional cardiology. Dr. Harruna accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow