We found 6 cardiologists who accept Humana Simplicity near Cheyenne, WY.
Dr. Thomas Matthew is a physician who specializes in cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, and cardiology (heart disease). He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Matthew attended Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia for residency. He is professionally affiliated with the University of Colorado Health (UCHealth).
Clinical interests: Vascular Surgery Procedures, Heart Problems, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, Minimally ... (Read more)
Dr. Damon Kennedy is a pediatric surgery, pediatric cardiology, and cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Cheyenne, WY. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Kennedy has an open panel.
Dr. Pei Jai Ho is an adult cardiologist. His professional affiliations include VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System, the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH), and the University Physicians. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver, Dr. Ho attended Tulane University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems
Dr. Michael Langiulli's specialty is adult cardiology. He is a graduate of SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and SUNY Upstate Medical University. Dr. Langiulli honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Higginbotham's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Higginbotham studied medicine at The University of Melbourne Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow