We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO near Cheyenne, WY.
Dr. Pei Jai Ho is an adult cardiologist. He is professionally affiliated with VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System, the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH), and the University Physicians. Dr. Ho accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He attended Tulane University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver for residency.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems
Dr. Michael Langiulli is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Langiulli is a graduate of SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Michael Higginbotham is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Higginbotham honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from The University of Melbourne Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow