- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 5 general surgeons who accept Coventry near Vienna, WV.
Dr. Adam Kaplan works as a general surgeon. He graduated from Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine. Patient reviews placed Dr. Kaplan at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jose Cruzzavala's specialties are general surgery and cardiothoracic surgery. Dr. Cruzzavala graduated from Autonomous University of Tamaulipas. He is rated highly by his patients. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cruzzavala accepts.
Dr. John Koch is a general surgery specialist in Vienna, WV. Patient ratings for Dr. Koch average 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Koch is a graduate of West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Roberts' area of specialization is general surgery. Dr. Roberts studied medicine at West Virginia University School of Medicine. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph Boggs specializes in general surgery and practices in Parkersburg, WV. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. Dr. Boggs attended medical school at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry.