We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Ripley, WV.
Dr. Byron Black specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Ripley, WV. Dr. Black takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Coventry HSA, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Randy Smith works as a general dentist in Ripley, WV. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces