- Anemia, a low level of red blood cells
- Low levels of white blood cells or platelets
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia
- Clotting disorders, such as deep vein thrombosis
- Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and lymphoma
We found 3 hematologists who accept Coventry Gold HMO near Huntington, WV.
Dr. Maria Tirona's specialties are adult hematology, adult oncology, and medical oncology. Dr. Tirona honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. She attended medical school at the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Toni Pacioles, who practices in Huntington, WV, is a medical specialist in adult hematology and adult oncology. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Dr. Yehuda Lebowicz is an adult hematologist and oncologist in Huntington, WV. Dr. Lebowicz attended medical school at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. Dr. Lebowicz takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.