- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 4 general surgeons who accept Medicare near Elkins, WV.
Dr. Buchanan Dugan is a general surgeon and colon and rectal surgeon in Elkins, WV and Elkkns, WV. Dr. Dugan has a special interest in abdominal surgery. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He graduated from Central University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit.
Clinical interests: Abdominal Surgery
Dr. Kerry Rodgers is a general surgeon and vascular surgeon. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He attended medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Dr. Christine Evankovich is a general surgeon. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Evankovich accepts. She graduated from the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Dr. Amy Bair is a medical specialist in general surgery. Dr. Bair honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Marshall University, Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine.