We found 3 general surgeons who accept Coventry Silver HMO near Clarksburg, WV.
Dr. Riaz Cassim works as a general surgeon and colon and rectal surgeon in Morgantown, WV and Clarksburg, WV. He studied medicine at Aga Khan University Medical College. Patients gave Dr. Cassim an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Dr. Gaspar Barcinas' specialties are family medicine and general surgery. He practices in Bridgeport, WV and Clarksburg, WV. Patient reviews placed Dr. Barcinas at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He graduated from the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. John Adeniyi is a general surgeon and vascular surgeon. Dr. Adeniyi accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Ibadan College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department