We found 3 general surgeons who accept Coventry Silver HMO near Clarksburg, WV.
Dr. John Adeniyi practices general surgery and vascular surgery. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Adeniyi graduated from the University of Ibadan College of Medicine.
Dr. Riaz Cassim is a general surgery and colon & rectal surgery specialist in Morgantown, WV and Clarksburg, WV. Patient ratings for Dr. Cassim average 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Aga Khan University Medical College.
Dr. Gaspar Barcinas' areas of specialization are family medicine and general surgery; he sees patients in Bridgeport, WV and Clarksburg, WV. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Barcinas accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department