- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 4 general surgeons who accept Coventry Silver HMO near Clarksburg, WV.
Dr. Riaz Cassim's areas of specialization are general surgery and colon & rectal surgery; he sees patients in Morgantown, WV and Clarksburg, WV. He has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Cassim honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Aga Khan University Medical College.
Dr. John Adeniyi is a specialist in general surgery and vascular surgery. Dr. Adeniyi is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He studied medicine at the University of Ibadan College of Medicine.
Dr. Gaspar Barcinas is a physician who specializes in family medicine and general surgery. Dr. Barcinas's patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He studied medicine at the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Adam Hansen is a general surgery and cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Bridgeport, WV. He attended the University of Arizona College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Mayo Clinic. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.