We found 3 dermatologists who accept Coventry Bronze $15 Copay OAHMO near Bridgeport, WV.
Dr. Charles Franz practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Clarksburg, WV and Bridgeport, WV. Dr. Franz takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Dr. Sharifeh Farasat specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Bridgeport, WV. She has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Farasat studied medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Jeffrey Dodson is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Dodson accepts. Dr. Dodson attended medical school at West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.