We found 3 dermatologists who accept Coventry Bronze $15 Copay OAHMO near Bridgeport, WV.
Dr. Sharifeh Farasat is a dermatologist. She studied medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Farasat's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Farasat takes.
Dr. Jeffrey Dodson is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.