We found 4 dermatologists who accept Coventry Bronze $15 Copay OAHMO near Bridgeport, WV.
Dr. Jeffrey Jackson is a dermatopathology specialist. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He attended medical school at West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Dr. Sharifeh Farasat practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Bridgeport, WV. She is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Farasat has indicated that her clinical interests include cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Farasat takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Jeffrey Dodson, who practices in Clarksburg, WV and Bridgeport, WV, is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. Dr. Dodson has indicated that his clinical interests include skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Charles Franz sees patients in Clarksburg, WV and Bridgeport, WV. His medical specialties are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. His clinical interests include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. Dr. Franz is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Nail ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.