We found 4 dermatologists who accept Coventry Bronze $15 Copay OAHMO near Bridgeport, WV.
Dr. Jeffrey Jackson works as a dermatopathologist. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He attended medical school at West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Dr. Sharifeh Farasat, who practices in Bridgeport, WV, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Farasat is rated highly by her patients. Her areas of clinical interest consist of cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. She takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues, Skin Cancer
Dr. Jeffrey Dodson works as a surgical dermatologist in Clarksburg, WV and Bridgeport, WV. He attended medical school at West Virginia University School of Medicine. Clinical interests for Dr. Dodson include skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Dodson accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Charles Franz is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Franz is a graduate of West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.