- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 14 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Barboursville, WV.
Dr. Franklin Quillin practices pediatric dentistry. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. David Ross works as a general dentist in Barboursville, WV. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Ross takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Thomas Wilkinson practices general dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Wilkinson honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Daniel Dillon works as a general dentist. The average patient rating for Dr. Dillon is 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Dillon accepts.
Dr. Scott Edmonds practices general dentistry. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Christopher Lynch's area of specialization is dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Lynch average 2.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.