We found 6 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Waukesha, WI.
Dr. Mary Rolfes-Lo is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School. For her residency, Dr. Rolfes-Lo trained at Hennepin County Medical Center. She is affiliated with ProHealth Care.
Dr. Mark Nordness' area of specialization is allergy & immunology. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After attending Medical College of Wisconsin for medical school, Dr. Nordness completed his residency training at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. Dr. Nordness is affiliated with ProHealth Care.
Dr. John Basich is an allergist/immunologist in Wauwatosa, WI, Greenfield, WI, and Waukesha, WI. He is affiliated with ProHealth Care. His education and training includes medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Northwestern University. Patients rated Dr. Basich highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Terrance Graves is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Graves is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin, he performed his residency at Michael Reese Hospital. He has received the following distinction: Milwaukee Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with ProHealth Care.
Dr. Walter Brummund works as an allergist/immunologist in Greenfield, WI, Wauwatosa, WI, and Waukesha, WI. On average, patients gave Dr. Brummund a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Rush University Medical Center. He is affiliated with ProHealth Care.
Dr. James Cranberg is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with ProHealth Care. He is a graduate of the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Cranberg trained at Northwestern Memorial Hospital for his residency. Dr. Cranberg honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.