We found 3 cardiologists who accept Humana Gold near Watertown, WI.
Dr. Fahad Iqbal is a specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Iqbal is a graduate of the University of Dominica School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He is affiliated with UW Health Partners Watertown Regional Medical Center (WRMC).
Dr. David Cullinane, who practices in Delafield, WI, Oconomowoc, WI, and Watertown, WI, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with UW Health Partners Watertown Regional Medical Center (WRMC) and ProHealth Care. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Cullinane attended medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin for his residency.
Dr. Salim Shammo works as a cardiologist. He studied medicine at the University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Shammo trained at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. Patients gave Dr. Shammo an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with UW Health Partners Watertown Regional Medical Center (WRMC).
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow