We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Gold near Watertown, WI.
Dr. Murrad Abdelkarim sees patients in Watertown, WI, Hartland, WI, and Oconomowoc, WI. His medical specialty is interventional cardiology. Dr. Abdelkarim is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Dr. Abdelkarim attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Arabic. Dr. Abdelkarim is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Vicken Vorperian practices cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Vorperian studied medicine at American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Dr. Vorperian's hospital/clinic affiliations include Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Salim Shammo specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Milwaukee, WI and Watertown, WI. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Shammo is affiliated with UW Health Partners Watertown Regional Medical Center (WRMC). He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County, Dr. Shammo attended the University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine for medical school.
Clinical interests: Dr. Shammo has a special interest in Interventional Cardiology
Dr. David Cullinane specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Cullinane accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. He is professionally affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital, UW Health Partners Watertown Regional Medical Center (WRMC), and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow