We found 2 cardiologists who accept Humana Gold near Watertown, WI.
Dr. Salim Shammo sees patients in Milwaukee, WI and Watertown, WI. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. The average patient rating for Dr. Shammo is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Shammo accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from the University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. He is affiliated with UW Health Partners Watertown Regional Medical Center (WRMC).
Dr. David Cullinane specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology and practices in Delafield, WI, Oconomowoc, WI, and Watertown, WI. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Cullinane is professionally affiliated with UW Health Partners Watertown Regional Medical Center (WRMC) and ProHealth Care.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow