- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 37 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Verona, WI.
Dr. Stuart McCormick specializes in dentistry and practices in Madison, WI. Dr. McCormick honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Daniel Wadzinski practices dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Wadzinski accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. James Peterman works as a general dentist in Madison, WI. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.