We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze HMO near Sturgeon Bay, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin works as a dermatologist. His areas of expertise include the following: phototherapy (light therapy), psoriasis, and skin cancer. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Zarkhin is a graduate of the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Zarkhin's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Phototherapy
Dr. Kurt Grelck is a pediatric dermatologist and mohs skin cancer surgeon in Chilton, WI, Grafton, WI, and Kenosha, WI. Dr. Grelck's areas of expertise include the following: phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. He is affiliated with ThedaCare. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Kenneth Katz practices dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He has a special interest in skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Katz is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health for medical school and subsequently trained at Penn State Hershey Medical Center for residency.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Diane Thaler sees patients in Sturgeon Bay, WI. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Thaler graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She trained at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics for her residency. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.