We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze HMO near Sturgeon Bay, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is especially interested in phototherapy (light therapy), psoriasis, and skin cancer. Dr. Zarkhin is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending the University of Michigan Medical School, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Phototherapy, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Kurt Grelck is a pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Chilton, WI, Grafton, WI, and Kenosha, WI. Clinical interests for Dr. Grelck include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Grelck is affiliated with ThedaCare. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He graduated from Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Kenneth Katz is a physician who specializes in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He has a special interest in skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Katz takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. After attending the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health for medical school, he completed his residency training at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. Dr. Katz is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Diane Thaler, who practices in Sturgeon Bay, WI, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After completing medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Dr. Thaler performed her residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.