We found 5 cardiologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Shawano, WI.
Dr. Thomas Tamlyn's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University, Dr. Tamlyn attended medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. His professional affiliations include Franciscan Alliance and ThedaCare. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Cherian Varghese is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist. He is professionally affiliated with ThedaCare. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Varghese graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin and then he performed his residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. In addition to English, Dr. Varghese (or staff) speaks Hindi and Malayalam.
Dr. Silja Majahalme's specialty is adult cardiology. Her areas of expertise include stress echo, high cholesterol (hyperlipidemia), and carotid artery disease. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Majahalme (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Finnish, Swedish, and German. Dr. Majahalme is affiliated with ThedaCare.
Clinical interests: Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiomyopathy, Preventive Cardiology, Stress Echo, Hypertension, ... (Read more)
Dr. Carrie Chapman's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. Her clinical interests include stress echo, heart failure, and cardiomyopathy. Dr. Chapman is professionally affiliated with ThedaCare. After attending the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health for medical school, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Clinical interests: Cardiomyopathy, Preventive Cardiology, Stress Echo, Echocardiogram, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Heart ... (Read more)
Dr. Scott Weslow is a specialist in interventional cardiology and hospital medicine (hospitalist). He works in Green Bay, WI and Shawano, WI. Dr. Weslow takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He studied medicine at New York Medical College. His professional affiliations include Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County and Aurora BayCare Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow