We found 5 cardiologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Shawano, WI.
Dr. Thomas Tamlyn specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University for residency. Dr. Tamlyn is affiliated with Franciscan Alliance and ThedaCare. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Cherian Varghese is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Varghese accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Before completing his residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis, Dr. Varghese attended medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin. In addition to English, Dr. Varghese (or staff) speaks Hindi and Malayalam. Dr. Varghese is affiliated with ThedaCare.
Dr. Silja Majahalme's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Her clinical interests include stress echo, high cholesterol (hyperlipidemia), and carotid artery disease. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Majahalme accepts. Dr. Majahalme (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Finnish, Swedish, and German. She is affiliated with ThedaCare.
Clinical interests: Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiomyopathy, Preventive Cardiology, Stress Echo, Hypertension, ... (Read more)
Dr. Carrie Chapman's medical specialty is adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. Clinical interests for Dr. Chapman include stress echo, heart failure, and cardiomyopathy. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chapman accepts. After attending the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health for medical school, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin. She is affiliated with ThedaCare.
Clinical interests: Cardiomyopathy, Preventive Cardiology, Stress Echo, Echocardiogram, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Heart ... (Read more)
Dr. Scott Weslow is a physician who specializes in interventional cardiology and hospital medicine (hospitalist). He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He is a graduate of New York Medical College. Dr. Weslow is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County and Aurora BayCare Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow