We found 5 cardiologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Shawano, WI.
Dr. Thomas Tamlyn specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance and ThedaCare. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Tamlyn is open to new patients. He graduated from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Tamlyn trained at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University for his residency.
Dr. Cherian Varghese's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Varghese obtained his medical school training at Medical College of Wisconsin and performed his residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. Dr. Varghese (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Hindi and Malayalam. Dr. Varghese is professionally affiliated with ThedaCare.
Dr. Silja Majahalme is an adult cardiology specialist. Her areas of expertise include the following: stress echo, high cholesterol (hyperlipidemia), and carotid artery disease. Dr. Majahalme is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Majahalme (or staff) is conversant in Finnish, Swedish, and German. She is professionally affiliated with ThedaCare.
Clinical interests: Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiomyopathy, Preventive Cardiology, Stress Echo, Hypertension, ... (Read more)
Dr. Carrie Chapman's medical specialty is adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. Her clinical interests include stress echo, heart failure, and cardiomyopathy. Dr. Chapman accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. For her residency, Dr. Chapman trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin. She is professionally affiliated with ThedaCare.
Clinical interests: Cardiomyopathy, Preventive Cardiology, Stress Echo, Echocardiogram, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Heart ... (Read more)
Dr. Scott Weslow's specialties are interventional cardiology and hospital medicine (hospitalist). He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at New York Medical College. Dr. Weslow is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County and Aurora BayCare Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow