We found 30 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas near Schofield, WI.
Dr. Gregory Lamansky is an orthodontist in Wausau, WI. Patient ratings for Dr. Lamansky average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Lamansky accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Dawn Paffel works as a general dentist in Wausau, WI. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Aaron Bushong's area of specialization is general dentistry. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. James Sobolewski's specialty is general dentistry. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Sobolewski accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces