We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Gold HMO near Oshkosh, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin sees patients in Grafton, WI, Neenah, WI, and New London, WI. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. Dr. Zarkhin honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kurt Grelck practices dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Grelck is affiliated with ThedaCare. He attended medical school at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Shaun McDonald is a dermatologist in Oshkosh, WI. Dr. McDonald is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh and ThedaCare. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. John Starling is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.