We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Gold HMO near Oshkosh, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin is a dermatologist. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare. Dr. Zarkhin graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kurt Grelck is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with ThedaCare. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Grelck studied medicine at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shaun McDonald sees patients in Oshkosh, WI. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh and ThedaCare. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). Dr. McDonald honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Starling practices MOHS-micrographic surgery. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Starling takes. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan, Dr. Starling attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.