We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Gold HMO near Oshkosh, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare. Dr. Zarkhin attended the University of Michigan Medical School and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan for residency. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kurt Grelck is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Grelck accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He attended medical school at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is affiliated with ThedaCare.
Dr. Shaun McDonald, who practices in Oshkosh, WI, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. McDonald attended the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. McDonald takes. He is professionally affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh and ThedaCare.
Dr. John Starling is a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Oshkosh, WI. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.