We found 15 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Onalaska, WI.
Dr. Deepa Sathiah's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. She is professionally affiliated with Gundersen Health System. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. For her residency, Dr. Sathiah trained at Jackson Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Uss' area of specialization is dentistry. Dr. Uss's average rating from his patients is 2.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Jeffrey Sedlock's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Sedlock average 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sedlock honors.
Dr. Melissa Copps is a general dentist in Onalaska, WI. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Copps takes.
Dr. Thomas Meronek practices dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Meronek is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces