- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 11 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold near Oconomowoc, WI.
Dr. John Bitner specializes in dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Bitner average 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bitner is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Thomas Bitner's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. James Mack's area of specialization is dentistry. His average rating from his patients is 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mack is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.