We found 4 cardiologists who accept Medicare near New Richmond, WI.
Dr. Joseph Browning works as an adult cardiologist. He is affiliated with Regions Hospital and Lakeview Health System. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Browning accepts. Dr. Browning has an open panel. After completing medical school at the University of Minnesota Medical School, he performed his residency at Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He has received the following distinctions: Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors Rising Stars 2016 Edition and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors Rising Stars 2015 Edition.
Dr. Brian Horst's specialty is adult cardiology. He is affiliated with Regions Hospital and Lakeview Health System. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Horst accepts. He has an open panel. He attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Mayo Clinic.
Dr. Johannes Brechtken is a specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is affiliated with Regions Hospital. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Brechtken attended medical school at the University of Marburg Faculty of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Brechtken trained at Cleveland Clinic. He is conversant in German.
Dr. Kiran Pandey practices adult cardiology. Dr. Pandey honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. Dr. Pandey (or staff) speaks Hindi. She is affiliated with Regions Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow