We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana HMO near New Richmond, WI.
Dr. Brian Horst's medical specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Horst's hospital/clinic affiliations include Regions Hospital and Lakeview Health System. He is a graduate of Drexel University College of Medicine. His residency was performed at Mayo Clinic. Dr. Horst honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Joseph Browning works as a cardiologist. Dr. Browning graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School and then he performed his residency at Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors Rising Stars 2016 Edition and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors Rising Stars 2015 Edition. He is professionally affiliated with Regions Hospital and Lakeview Health System. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Stephen Smalley's medical specialty is adult cardiology. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Smalley attended the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics for residency. His distinctions include: Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors; Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors; and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with HealthPartners North Suburban Family Physicians - Roseville and Regions Hospital.
Dr. Johannes Brechtken is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Brechtken attended the University of Marburg Faculty of Medicine for medical school. He speaks German. He is affiliated with Regions Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow