We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near New London, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin is a dermatologist. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare. Dr. Zarkhin graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michelle Lewis specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in New London, WI and Appleton, WI. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Lewis is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Brown University.
Dr. Peter Katz is a dermatologist. He is rated highly by his patients. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Katz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin and then he performed his residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics.
Dr. Kurt Grelck is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with ThedaCare. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Grelck studied medicine at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.