We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near New London, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Zarkhin attended the University of Michigan Medical School and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare.
Dr. Michelle Lewis, who practices in New London, WI and Appleton, WI, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Lewis graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Brown University. Patient ratings for Dr. Lewis average 4.0 stars out of 5. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Peter Katz specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in New London, WI and Appleton, WI. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Katz is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He attended medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin. His medical residency was performed at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics.
Dr. Kurt Grelck is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. He is professionally affiliated with ThedaCare. Dr. Grelck attended medical school at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.