We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near New London, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is especially interested in phototherapy (light therapy), psoriasis, and skin cancer. Dr. Zarkhin is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending the University of Michigan Medical School, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Phototherapy, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Michelle Lewis specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in New London, WI and Appleton, WI. Dr. Lewis's areas of expertise include phototherapy (light therapy) and contact dermatitis. Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. Dr. Lewis's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Brown University. She is affiliated with Medical Center of the Rockies.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Medical Dermatology, Phototherapy
Dr. Peter Katz works as a surgical dermatologist in New London, WI and Appleton, WI. Dr. Katz has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin, he performed his residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Nail Surgery, ... (Read more)
Dr. Kurt Grelck is a pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Chilton, WI, Grafton, WI, and Kenosha, WI. Clinical interests for Dr. Grelck include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Grelck is affiliated with ThedaCare. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He graduated from Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.