We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near New London, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He has a special interest in phototherapy (light therapy), psoriasis, and skin cancer. Dr. Zarkhin is professionally affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan, Dr. Zarkhin attended medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Zarkhin is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Phototherapy
Dr. Michelle Lewis' area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Her areas of expertise include the following: phototherapy (light therapy) and contact dermatitis. She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. Lewis is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Brown University, Dr. Lewis attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Medical Center of the Rockies.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Issues, Phototherapy
Dr. Peter Katz works as a surgical dermatologist. Clinical interests for Dr. Katz include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin and then he performed his residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Kurt Grelck specializes in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. These areas are among Dr. Grelck's clinical interests: phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Grelck takes. He graduated from Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Grelck is affiliated with ThedaCare.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.