We found 8 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 50/5000 near Neenah, WI.
Dr. Kevan Lewis sees patients in Green Bay, WI and Appleton, WI. His medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with ThedaCare. Before performing his residency at Rhode Island Hospital, Dr. Lewis attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Zarkhin honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Michigan Medical School. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan for residency. His professional affiliations include Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare.
Dr. Victoria Negrete practices surgical dermatology in Neenah, WI. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Negrete's areas of expertise include the following: birthmark removal, rosacea, and lipoma excision. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Her medical residency was performed at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Dysport Injection, Laser Resurfacing, Sclerotherapy, Birthmark Removal, Acne ... (Read more)
Dr. Kurt Grelck's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Grelck is affiliated with ThedaCare.
Dr. Charles Kagen is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Kagen attended the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Kagen is affiliated with ThedaCare.
Dr. John Pujals is a dermatopathologist in Neenah, WI. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Pujals accepts. After attending Albany Medical College for medical school, he completed his residency training at Brooke Army Medical Center.
Dr. Douglas Horan is a surgical dermatologist in Menasha, WI. His areas of expertise include CO2 laser treatment, chemical peels, and juvederm. Dr. Horan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Clinical interests: CO2 Laser Treatment, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Rosacea, Radiesse, Neck Problems, Lipoma Excision, ... (Read more)
Dr. Michele Holder is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She is a graduate of the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Holder is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.