We found 8 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 50/5000 near Neenah, WI.
Dr. Kevan Lewis, who practices in Green Bay, WI and Appleton, WI, is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Rhode Island Hospital, Dr. Lewis attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Lewis speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with ThedaCare.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin is a dermatologist. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare. Dr. Zarkhin graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Charles Kagen is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. The average patient rating for Dr. Kagen is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Kagen is affiliated with ThedaCare. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Kagen graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota.
Dr. Victoria Negrete is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Negrete's average rating from her patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Negrete takes. She is a graduate of the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine and a graduate of John Stroger Hospital of Cook County's residency program.
Dr. Kurt Grelck is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with ThedaCare. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Grelck studied medicine at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. John Pujals specializes in dermatopathology and practices in Neenah, WI. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Pujals honors. He is a graduate of Albany Medical College and a graduate of Brooke Army Medical Center's residency program.
Dr. Douglas Horan specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Menasha, WI. He is rated highly by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Horan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. Michele Holder works as a dermatologist in Menasha, WI. She attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.