- An overdose on drugs that are damaging to the liver
- Blood tests suggesting liver damage
- Hepatitis, or inflammation of the liver, which can be caused by a virus, toxin, or autoimmune disease
- Cirrhosis, a type of scar tissue in the liver that is often caused by alcoholism
- Hemochromatosis, a condition where your body absorbs too much iron, which damages the liver
- Follow-up care after a liver transplant
We found 4 hepatologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Veron Browne is a specialist in adult gastroenterology and adult hepatology. She works in Milwaukee, WI, Burlington, WI, and Summit, WI. Dr. Browne is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended the University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical Sciences and then went on to complete her residency at Interfaith Medical Center. Dr. Browne (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Urdu, Arabic, and Spanish. Dr. Browne is affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center.
Dr. Siddesh Besur's area of specialization is adult hepatology. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Besur studied medicine at J.J.M. Medical College. He completed his residency training at MetroHealth Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. He is affiliated with Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center.
Dr. Rehana Begum is an adult gastroenterologist and transplant hepatologist in Milwaukee, WI and Green Bay, WI. Dr. Begum honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Dhaka Medical College, she performed her residency at D.C. General Hospital and Howard University Hospital. She is affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center.