We found 6 dentists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Daniel Tache's specialty is dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Tache is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Brian Kelley works as an oral surgeon. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Kelley is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Christopher Meyers practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Shorewood, WI. On average, patients gave Dr. Meyers a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Mehran Mehrabi's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mehrabi accepts.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces