We found 6 pediatricians who accept Humana Silver HMO near Manitowoc, WI.
Dr. Jennifer Cappelle's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Cappelle takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She attended the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin. She is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County.
Dr. Angela Katsma's area of specialization is general pediatrics. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Katsma's education and training includes medical school at Ross University School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University. She is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County.
Dr. Bob Greene's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education