We found 6 pediatricians who accept Humana Silver HMO near Manitowoc, WI.
Dr. Jennifer Cappelle sees patients in Two Rivers, WI. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Cappelle attended medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. For her professional training, Dr. Cappelle completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cappelle honors. She is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County.
Dr. Angela Katsma sees patients in Two Rivers, WI and Oshkosh, WI. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. After completing medical school at Ross University School of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University. Dr. Katsma is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County.
Dr. Andrea Taleon is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bob Greene works as a pediatrician in Manitowoc, WI. He graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education