We found 6 cardiologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Manitowoc, WI.
Dr. Charles Laham's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology; he sees patients in Manitowoc, WI. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Laham graduated from the University of Manitoba Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Vinay Mehta works as a cardiac electrophysiologist in Two Rivers, WI and Green Bay, WI. He is affiliated with Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center and Aurora BayCare Medical Center. After completing medical school at Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, he performed his residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia. Dr. Mehta takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Matthew Gentile is a specialist in interventional cardiology. He works in Manitowoc, WI. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Gentile takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Rosenberg works as an interventional cardiologist in Manitowoc, WI. Dr. Rosenberg is a graduate of Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Francis Wolf works as a cardiologist in Green Bay, WI, Valders, WI, and Two Rivers, WI. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Dr. Wolf attended medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. He is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County and Aurora BayCare Medical Center.
Dr. Vladimir Swerchowsky practices adult cardiology. Dr. Swerchowsky is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow