- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 20 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near La Crosse, WI.
Dr. Mark Endrizzi practices orthodontics (braces). For his professional training, Dr. Endrizzi completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota. Dr. Endrizzi has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Endrizzi speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Gundersen Health System.
Dr. Deepa Sathiah is an oral surgeon in La Crosse, WI. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Sathiah trained at Jackson Memorial Medical Center for residency. She is professionally affiliated with Gundersen Health System.
Dr. Mark Erickson specializes in dentistry and practices in La Crosse, WI. He is affiliated with Gundersen Health System. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Erickson's training includes a residency program at Gundersen Lutheran.
Dr. Mary Hovel practices dentistry in La Crosse, WI. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.