- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 5 occupational therapists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Silver 04/100 near Janesville, WI.
Mr. Chris Stanek's specialty is occupational therapy. In his practice, Mr. Stanek focuses on neurorehabilitation. He is professionally affiliated with Mercy Health System. Mr. Stanek takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Clinical interests: Neurorehabilitation
Mr. Todd Schell works as an occupational therapist in Janesville, WI. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Mr. Schell accepts. He is affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Ms. Diane Johnson specializes in occupational therapy and practices in Janesville, WI. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Ms. Johnson honors.