- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 6 occupational therapists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Silver 04/100 near Janesville, WI.
Mr. Christopher Stanek specializes in occupational therapy and practices in Janesville, WI. In his practice, he is particularly interested in neurorehabilitation. Mr. Stanek is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Neurorehabilitation
Mr. Todd Schell's area of specialization is occupational therapy. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is professionally affiliated with Mercy Health System.