We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO near Janesville, WI.
Dr. Karuna Chilukuri specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Janesville, WI. In her practice, Dr. Chilukuri focuses on nuclear scan, women's heart disease, and echocardiogram (echo). Dr. Chilukuri is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing her residency at St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit, Dr. Chilukuri attended Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) for medical school. She is affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Women's Heart Disease, Echocardiogram, Heart Problems, CT Scan, Nuclear Scan
Dr. Thomas Stoiber's specialty is adult cardiology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Stoiber include tilt table test, holter monitoring, and preventive cardiology. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After completing medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Dr. Stoiber performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. He is professionally affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Preventive Cardiology, Holter Monitoring, Tilt Table Test, CT Coronary Angiogram, Stress Testing, ... (Read more)
Dr. Gene Gulliver specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology and practices in Janesville, WI. Dr. Gulliver's clinical interests encompass coronary angioplasty with stent and CT angiogram. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He is a graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin. For his professional training, Dr. Gulliver completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Stent Placement, Coronary Angioplasty, Transesophageal Echocardiography, Transthoracic ... (Read more)
Dr. Paul Volkert is a specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Volkert include pacemaker implantation, peripheral vascular interventions, and cardiac catheterization. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After attending Medical College of Wisconsin for medical school, Dr. Volkert completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Volkert is affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Pacemaker Implantation, Peripheral Vascular Interventions, Cardiac Catheterization
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow