We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO near Janesville, WI.
Dr. Karuna Chilukuri specializes in adult cardiology. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Chilukuri include nuclear scan, women's heart disease, and echocardiogram (echo). She is affiliated with Mercy Health System. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Chilukuri attended medical school at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). She completed her residency training at St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit.
Clinical interests: Women's Heart Disease, Echocardiogram, Heart Problems, CT Scan, Nuclear Scan
Dr. Thomas Stoiber specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Janesville, WI. He is especially interested in tilt table test, holter monitoring, and preventive cardiology. Dr. Stoiber honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Stoiber is professionally affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Preventive Cardiology, Holter Monitoring, Tilt Table Test, CT Coronary Angiogram, Stress Testing, ... (Read more)
Dr. Gene Gulliver's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Gulliver include coronary angioplasty with stent and CT angiogram. He is affiliated with Mercy Health System. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Gulliver's education and training includes medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin and residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin.
Clinical interests: Coronary Angioplasty with Stent, Transesophageal Echocardiography, Transthoracic Echocardiography, ... (Read more)
Dr. Paul Volkert specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He has indicated that his clinical interests include pacemaker implantation, peripheral vascular interventions, and cardiac catheterization. He is affiliated with Mercy Health System. Dr. Volkert attended Medical College of Wisconsin for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin for residency. Dr. Volkert is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Pacemaker Implantation, Peripheral Vascular Interventions, Cardiac Catheterization
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow