- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Green Bay, WI.
Dr. James Warpinski's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Warpinski takes. He studied medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Dr. Joseph Zondlo is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Zondlo's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Zondlo takes.
Dr. Alan James sees patients in Green Bay, WI. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. James is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Dr. Bradley Locke's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Locke accepts. Dr. Locke graduated from Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.