We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Premier near Grafton, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin sees patients in Grafton, WI, Neenah, WI, and New London, WI. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. Dr. Zarkhin honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kurt Grelck practices dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Grelck is affiliated with ThedaCare. He attended medical school at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Yadgir practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Grafton, WI and Mequon, WI. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Yadgir attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois for residency. He is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Grafton.
Dr. Laura Vanwhy sees patients in Menomonee Falls, WI and Grafton, WI. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Vanwhy is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She trained at a hospital affiliated with Yale University for her residency.
Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Grafton, WI. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Maggiolino honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.