We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Premier near Grafton, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Zarkhin honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Michigan Medical School. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan for residency. His professional affiliations include Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare.
Dr. Kurt Grelck's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Grelck is affiliated with ThedaCare.
Dr. John Yadgir sees patients in Grafton, WI and Mequon, WI. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Areas of expertise for Dr. Yadgir include facial problems, juvederm, and acne. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Yadgir honors. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois, Dr. Yadgir attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. He is professionally affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Grafton.
Clinical interests: Juvederm, Facial Problems, Acne, Restylane, Laser Treatment
Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino, who practices in Grafton, WI, is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Areas of expertise for Dr. Maggiolino include chemical peels, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), and rosacea. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Maggiolino takes. Before completing his residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County, Dr. Maggiolino attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Clinical interests: Acne Surgery, Chemical Peels, Rosacea, Acne, Hyperhidrosis, Skin Rejuvenation, Skin Issues, Acne ... (Read more)
Dr. Laura Vanwhy sees patients in Menomonee Falls, WI and Grafton, WI. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Vanwhy accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She attended medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She trained at a hospital affiliated with Yale University for residency.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.