We found 6 dermatologists who accept Humana Premier near Grafton, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He has a special interest in phototherapy (light therapy), psoriasis, and skin cancer. Dr. Zarkhin is professionally affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan, Dr. Zarkhin attended medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Zarkhin is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Phototherapy
Dr. Sean Pattee is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He attended the University of Arizona College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Arizona Health Sciences Center for residency. His clinical interests encompass skin cancer. Dr. Pattee takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Kurt Grelck specializes in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. These areas are among Dr. Grelck's clinical interests: phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Grelck takes. He graduated from Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Grelck is affiliated with ThedaCare.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. John Yadgir is a dermatologist. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Yadgir include nail issues, psoriasis, and skin cancer. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Yadgir graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. For his professional training, Dr. Yadgir completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois. He is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Grafton.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Nail Issues, Skin Issues
Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino specializes in surgical dermatology. His areas of expertise include the following: phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. Dr. Maggiolino obtained his medical school training at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and performed his residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Maggiolino accepts.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Skin Issues, Skin of Color, ... (Read more)
Dr. Laura Vanwhy is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). In her practice, Dr. Vanwhy focuses on skin issues. She honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Vanwhy obtained her medical school training at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Yale University.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.