We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Premier near Grafton, WI.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin is a dermatologist. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Aurora BayCare Medical Center and ThedaCare. Dr. Zarkhin graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kurt Grelck is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with ThedaCare. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Grelck studied medicine at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. John Yadgir, who practices in Grafton, WI and Mequon, WI, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated highly by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Yadgir attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois for residency. He is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Grafton.
Dr. Laura Vanwhy practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Menomonee Falls, WI and Grafton, WI. She obtained her medical school training at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Yale University. Dr. Vanwhy honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Giacomo Maggiolino specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Grafton, WI. Dr. Maggiolino has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.