We found 4 pediatricians who accept Humana HMO near Fort Atkinson, WI.
Dr. Donald Williams works as a general internist and general pediatrician. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He attended medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Jennifer Winter's medical specialty is general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment. Dr. Winter studied medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Julia Dewey is a Fort Atkinson, WI physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Dewey is accepting new patients.
Dr. Katherine Lemon is a pediatrician in Fort Atkinson, WI. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lemon takes. She attended medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She is accepting new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education