- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Humana HMO near Fort Atkinson, WI.
Dr. Donald Williams sees patients in Fort Atkinson, WI. His medical specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jennifer Winter's specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She practices in Fort Atkinson, WI and De Forest, WI. She is a graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Winter honors. Dr. Winter welcomes new patients.
Dr. Katherine Lemon is a pediatrician in Fort Atkinson, WI. Dr. Lemon is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Her practice is open to new patients.