We found 4 pediatricians who accept Humana HMO near Fort Atkinson, WI.
Dr. Donald Williams' areas of specialization are general internal medicine and general pediatrics; he sees patients in Fort Atkinson, WI. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Jennifer Winter practices general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Winter honors. She attended medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin. She is open to new patients.
Dr. Julia Dewey practices general pediatrics. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Dewey has an open panel.
Dr. Katherine Lemon's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Lemon is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She has an open panel.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education