We found 4 pediatricians who accept Humana HMO near Fort Atkinson, WI.
Dr. Donald Williams' specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He practices in Fort Atkinson, WI. He studied medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine. Dr. Williams is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jennifer Winter works as a general internist and pediatrician. Dr. Winter graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She has an open panel.
Dr. Katherine Lemon is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Lemon's practice is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education