We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Dr. Guy Jensen's areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota for his residency. Patient reviews placed Dr. Jensen at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Schmidt's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Kentucky. Dr. Schmidt honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Danielle Pike's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Pike is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces