- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Dr. Guy Jensen is an oral and maxillofacial pathologist and oral surgeon in Fond Du Lac, WI. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota. Dr. Jensen is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. David Schmidt, who practices in Fond Du Lac, WI, is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Schmidt's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Kentucky.