We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Dr. Guy Jensen practices oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery in Fond Du Lac, WI. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. For his residency, Dr. Jensen trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota.
Dr. David Schmidt is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Schmidt's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Kentucky.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces