- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Dr. Guy Jensen's areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. His average rating from his patients is 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Jensen honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota.
Dr. David Schmidt is a physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Kentucky. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Schmidt takes.