We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Dr. Guy Jensen specializes in oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota for his residency. The average patient rating for Dr. Jensen is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Schmidt is a physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Schmidt's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Kentucky.
Dr. Kurt Whittet specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Fond Du Lac, WI. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces