We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Dr. Guy Jensen is an oral and maxillofacial pathologist and oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Jensen completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. David Schmidt specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Fond Du Lac, WI. For his residency, Dr. Schmidt trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Kentucky. Dr. Schmidt takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces