- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Dr. Guy Jensen practices oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Jensen is 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Jensen is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota.
Dr. David Schmidt sees patients in Fond Du Lac, WI. His medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Schmidt's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Kentucky. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.