- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 17 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 020 near Fitchburg, WI.
Dr. Daniel Wadzinski practices dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Wadzinski accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Kelleen McClain is a general dentist in Fitchburg, WI. Dr. McClain is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Daniel O'Brien practices general dentistry in Fitchburg, WI. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Sarah Santos-Rangsuebin practices orthodontics (braces) in Verona, WI. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Santos-Rangsuebin honors.