- Feeling sad, guilty, empty or hopeless
- Fatigue and a lack of energy and motivation
- A loss of pleasure in activities that were previously enjoyed
- Unusual sleep or eating habits
- “Mental fog” -- trouble concentrating, remembering, or making decisions
- Physical aches and pains
- Suicidal thoughts or a preoccupation with death
We found 2 providers with an interest in depression and who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Eau Claire, WI.
Ms. Annette Copa works as a social worker in Eau Claire, WI. These areas are among her clinical interests: postpartum depression and anxiety disorders. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Ms. Copa honors.
Relevant Interests: , postpartum depression
All Interests: Postpartum Depression, Anxiety Disorders
Ms. Angela Theisen practices social work. Areas of particular interest for Ms. Theisen include depression, personality disorders, and anxiety disorders. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Relevant Interests: , depression
All Interests: Depression, Mood Disorders, Personality Disorders, Anxiety Disorders