We found 6 pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Beloit, WI.
Dr. Emarcia Peete practices general pediatrics. Areas of expertise for Dr. Peete include obesity, adolescent issues, and preventive care. Dr. Peete is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She trained at a hospital affiliated with Morehouse School of Medicine for her residency. She is affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Adolescent Issues, Obesity, Education, Preventive Care
Dr. Christopher Gianvecchio sees patients in Beloit, WI. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gianvecchio honors. He graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Dr. Bruce Peterson's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Peterson is a graduate of Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Hetalben Patel's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Patel is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Abraham Rodriguez's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Rodriguez accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education