We found 6 pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Beloit, WI.
Dr. Emarcia Peete works as a pediatrician. She is especially interested in obesity, adolescent issues, and preventive care. She honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Peete trained at a hospital affiliated with Morehouse School of Medicine for residency. She is professionally affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Adolescent Issues, Obesity, Education, Preventive Care
Dr. Christopher Gianvecchio is a Beloit, WI physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Gianvecchio average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gianvecchio accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bruce Peterson practices general pediatrics. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Peterson accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
Dr. Abraham Rodriguez sees patients in Beloit, WI. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education