We found 6 pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Beloit, WI.
Dr. Emarcia Peete's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Peete's clinical interests include obesity, adolescent issues, and preventive care. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with Morehouse School of Medicine. Dr. Peete is affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Adolescent Issues, Obesity, Education, Preventive Care
Dr. Christopher Gianvecchio specializes in general pediatrics. The average patient rating for Dr. Gianvecchio is 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Dr. Bruce Peterson specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Roscoe, IL. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Peterson is a graduate of Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education