- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 6 pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Beloit, WI.
Dr. Emarcia Peete is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. These areas are among her clinical interests: obesity, adolescent issues, and preventive care. Dr. Peete is professionally affiliated with Mercy Health System. She completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with Morehouse School of Medicine. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Clinical interests: Adolescent Issues, Obesity, Education, Preventive Care
Dr. Christopher Gianvecchio is a Beloit, WI physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Gianvecchio graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Dr. Bruce Peterson's specialty is general pediatrics. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Peterson is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.