We found 6 pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Beloit, WI.
Dr. Emarcia Peete works as a pediatrician. Areas of expertise for Dr. Peete include obesity, adolescent issues, and preventive care. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Peete's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Morehouse School of Medicine. She is affiliated with Mercy Health System.
Clinical interests: Adolescent Issues, Obesity, Education, Preventive Care
Dr. Christopher Gianvecchio's specialty is general pediatrics. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Gianvecchio graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Dr. Bruce Peterson practices general pediatrics. Dr. Peterson's patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Peterson accepts. He is a graduate of Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
Dr. Hetalben Patel specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Beloit, WI. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education