We found 3 sports medicine providers near Altoona, WI.
Dr. Troy Berg is a medical specialist in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He attended the University of Minnesota Medical School and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota for residency. Dr. Berg has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Edgar Hicks is a physician who specializes in orthopedic trauma, pediatric orthopedics/orthopedic surgery, and hand surgery. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Hicks graduated from the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
Dr. John Drawbert's areas of specialization are orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine; he sees patients in Altoona, WI. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Drawbert is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury