We found 4 cardiologists near Sequim, WA.
Dr. Peter Baciewicz is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist. On average, patients gave Dr. Baciewicz a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. In his practice, Dr. Baciewicz focuses on preventive care and cardiac catheterization. He takes Medicare insurance. He attended New York University (NYU) School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Parkland Health & Hospital System. He is professionally affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. Dr. Baciewicz's practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Dr. Baciewicz's practice covers all areas of heart disease, with a special interest in coronary ... (Read more)
Dr. Wu-Chi Shu is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Shu is affiliated with PeaceHealth. He attended medical school at Kaohsiung Medical University. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Mount Sinai School of Medicine and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine for residency. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Peter Albro is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA and Sequim, WA. In his practice, he is particularly interested in cardiac catheterization. Dr. Albro takes Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Albro is professionally affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Dr. Albro's practice encompasses all areas of heart disease., Blood Management Techniques, ... (Read more)
Dr. Kara Urnes is an adult cardiology specialist in Port Angeles, WA and Sequim, WA. She honors Medicare insurance. She attended medical school at the University of Utah School of Medicine.
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow