We found 4 cardiologists near Sequim, WA.
Dr. Peter Baciewicz practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology in Seattle, WA and Sequim, WA. On average, patients gave Dr. Baciewicz a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. His clinical interests encompass preventive care and cardiac catheterization. He is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. Dr. Baciewicz is in-network for Medicare insurance. He has an open panel. He attended medical school at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Baciewicz completed a residency program at Parkland Health & Hospital System.
Clinical interests: Dr. Baciewicz's practice covers all areas of heart disease, with a special interest in coronary ... (Read more)
Dr. Wu-Chi Shu's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with PeaceHealth. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Shu attended Kaohsiung Medical University for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Mount Sinai School of Medicine and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine for residency.
Dr. Peter Albro is an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist in Seattle, WA and Sequim, WA. He is especially interested in cardiac catheterization. Dr. Albro is professionally affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. He takes Medicare insurance. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Albro's office for an appointment. He graduated from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Clinical interests: Dr. Albro's practice encompasses all areas of heart disease., Blood Management Techniques, ... (Read more)
Dr. Kara Urnes specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Port Angeles, WA and Sequim, WA. Dr. Urnes takes Medicare insurance. She studied medicine at the University of Utah School of Medicine.
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow