We found 4 cardiologists near Sequim, WA.
Dr. Peter Baciewicz is an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. Dr. Baciewicz has a special interest in preventive care and cardiac catheterization. He is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. He graduated from New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Baciewicz trained at Parkland Health & Hospital System. Dr. Baciewicz has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes Medicare insurance. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Dr. Baciewicz's practice covers all areas of heart disease, with a special interest in coronary ... (Read more)
Dr. Wu-Chi Shu, who practices in Friday Harbor, WA and Sequim, WA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Shu is professionally affiliated with PeaceHealth. He graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University. For his residency, Dr. Shu trained at a hospital affiliated with Mount Sinai School of Medicine and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Peter Albro specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Albro studied medicine at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. His areas of expertise include cardiac catheterization. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is professionally affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Dr. Albro's practice encompasses all areas of heart disease., Blood Management Techniques, ... (Read more)
Dr. Kara Urnes is an adult cardiologist. Dr. Urnes is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. She attended medical school at the University of Utah School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow