We found 173 dentists who accept Blue Advantage near Lynnwood, WA.
Dr. Richard Chan works as an orthodontist in Bothell, WA. In his practice, Dr. Chan focuses on invisalign. For his residency, Dr. Chan trained at Ohio State University Medical Center. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Clinical interests: Invisalign
Dr. Brent Robinson's area of specialization is dentistry. Patients gave Dr. Robinson an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. William Oliver specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Everett, WA. The average patient rating for Dr. Oliver is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Alan Sato specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Sato's areas of expertise include cleft lip and palate, neck reconstructive surgery, and dermabrasion. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He is professionally affiliated with Swedish Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Neck Reconstructive Surgery, Dermabrasion, Deviated Septum, Septoplasty, Botox Injection, ... (Read more)
Dr. Hamidreza Mirsepasi's area of specialization is general dentistry. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Mirsepasi is professionally affiliated with VA Puget Sound Health Care System.
Dr. Graig Erickson's specialty is periodontics (gum disease). In his practice, Dr. Erickson focuses on dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. Dr. Erickson accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Teeth Whitening
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces