- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 52 dentists near Liberty Lake, WA.
Dr. Bryan McLelland specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and more. Dr. McLelland completed his residency training at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Trauma
Dr. Daniel Skinner's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. His training includes a residency program at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. Dr. Skinner has received the following distinctions: American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Award and Iowa Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Award. Dr. Skinner is professionally affiliated with Deaconess Hospital.
Dr. Jared Evans works as a pediatric dentist in Liberty Lake, WA. Dr. Evans is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Condon practices general dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Condon accepts.
Dr. Sue Weishaar works as a dentist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Weishaar is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kathrine Olson specializes in general dentistry and practices in Spokane, WA. Patient ratings for Dr. Olson average 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jacob Dabell works as an orthodontist. His clinical interests encompass invisalign and jaw surgery. Dr. Dabell is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Clinical interests: Invisalign, Jaw Surgery
Dr. James Howard is a dentist. Dr. Howard's hospital/clinic affiliations include Seattle Children's and the University of Washington. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Washington for his residency. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients.