We found 52 dentists near Liberty Lake, WA.
Dr. Daniel Skinner specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He trained at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics for his residency. Dr. Skinner has received distinctions including American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Award and Iowa Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Award. He is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital.
Dr. Jared Evans is a pediatric dentist in Liberty Lake, WA. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Kenji Higuchi works as an oral surgeon. For his professional training, Dr. Higuchi completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Iowa.
Dr. Michael Condon is a general dentist in Liberty Lake, WA and Spokane, WA. Patients gave Dr. Condon an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kathrine Olson is a general dentist. The average patient rating for Dr. Olson is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Olson accepts.
Dr. James Howard specializes in dentistry. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Washington. Dr. Howard is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is affiliated with Seattle Children's and the University of Washington.
Dr. Molly Gunsaulis' area of specialization is dentistry. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Gunsaulis accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces