We found 4 cardiologists near Rutland, VT.
Dr. Nancy Drucker specializes in pediatric cardiology. She is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Areas of expertise for Dr. Drucker include congenital heart disease. She is affiliated with Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. She honors several insurance carriers, including Child Health Plus, POMCO, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. After completing medical school at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Dr. Drucker performed her residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Clinical interests: Congenital Heart Disease
Dr. Michael Robertello's specialties are adult critical care, adult cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. Dr. Robertello attended medical school at Ross University School of Medicine. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Bartholomew Bonazinga's specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Bonazinga is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Medicare insurance. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Adam Coleman is an adult cardiology specialist. Dr. Coleman is in-network for Medicare insurance. He attended Albany Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for residency. He is affiliated with White River Junction VA Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow